Let me introduce myself!
I'm Leah, CSO (Chief Sparkle Officer) here at Leah Cotter Coaching.
My joy is helping women to discover their passions and rekindle their zest for life.
I am a certified Happiness and Life coach who incorporates mindset practices and energetic healing work with life coaching tools and training to help women get unstuck, feel great, and become manifesting dynamos!
My methodology is constantly evolving as I learn new methods and practices to not only enhance my own life but to also share with my clients.
I believe strongly that wonderful change and transformation doesn't need to be hard or time-consuming. My current mantra is "Go Small to Go Big" and I love showing women how small steps get huge results.
Because so many people are waiting to live.
Waiting to travel. Waiting to take the class they’ve always wanted to take. Waiting to ask out that guy, or that girl.
They wait until the kids leave home…. Or they get a promotion…. Or retire….. Or lose the 20lbs (or more) they’ve been carrying around for years (I totally struggled with this one)....
I've seen people I love reach that magical moment - and find that they’ve lost the drive to do the things they’ve dreamed of for years.
I don’t want that to happen to you.
You deserve a life of joyful memories and incredible accomplishments.
And it all starts now.
No more waiting.
No more making excuses.
No matter your size, your paycheque, or your relationship status, you deserve your amazing life now.
1. I’ve been able to see my Top 3 favourite animals in the Wild!
a. Polar Bears in Churchill, Manitoba
b. Giant Galapagos Tortoise in the Galapagos Islands
c. Orang-utans in Borneo
2. I’m a total movie crier! Emotionally touching scenes, sad scenes, deeply happy scenes - they all turn on the waterworks
3. One of my bucket list life dreams is to be the voice in a Disney movie.
4. I’m a self development junkie and have been reading books and taking courses in the self development arena for over 25 years!
5. I have never been able to successfully french braid my hair
6. I’m a certified oracle card reader.
7. Elf is my favourite Christmas movie (and I love all things Christmas!).
8. Thrifting is one of my happy places. I love the thrill of the hunt and the treasures I find.
9. Singing is one of my favourite things…. But the thought of doing karaoke terrifies me!
10. I can spend hours crafting everything from jewelry to christmas ornaments to hand-lettered signs and I plan to learn watercolour painting and leather-working in the near future!
11. I dream of holding transformational retreats around the world - I’ve started plans for one In Japan, and one in my backyard in the Rocky Mountains!
12. One of my superpowers is coming up with themes! Themes for parties, decor, movie nights, you name it - I can theme it!
13. I love costume parties and events! My favourite costumes so far:
a. Steampunk Mary Poppins
b. A toga version of the killer rabbit from Monty Python’s Search For The Holy Grail
c. The tooth-fairy (complete with shimmery tooth shaped purse)
14. I love love love a good compilation CD (and miss the days of mix-tapes!)
15. I am a recovering perfectionist! My current mantra is Done is Better Than Perfect and I have it hanging in several places in my home.
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Roald Dahl